Monday, November 17, 2003

Yes folks, That's Alex. I'm sorry, Siby, but it would have been cruel not to let him on. No, I don't know what he said in German, and I dispute his characterization of me as desperate for German. Desperate for a German, maybe.

Alex did indeed work on the play, which was fantastic. Maciej has destroyed my ability to comment effectively by way of his highlights. And though those may not have been the well-defined abs I was expecting from Dave, I did tell him this morning that he is a very sexy man, and I stand by that. Also, Sweeney is now convinced I'm bisexual. Is it so wrong of me to think that the bisexuals have all of the advantages and none of the drawbacks (well, except for people calling them confused)? Mind you, I don't go in for the man-sex, I just wish those wacky bi's success in their wider field of options. How did this paragraph go from the play to bisexuals? Anyway, Maciej is dead on with his highlights. The only thing that could make that play better was more of "The Entertainer", which is a most excellent piece of ragtime.

Also on Sunday, I learned that very few 8th-graders are interested in the Math Team, while doing the Open House for NHS. I got about three people. Now the Blackfriars table next to me, they got some hits. I dropped by the internet radio table (who had to make their banner out of sheets of paper) and said some stuff about radio killing my dog. If you've got two hours to kill, they were recording through the whole Open House, and Jeff Halm (AKA Jaybird AKA Mini-Slajchert AKA Tubby) and... that other guy, I'm so sorry, please don't sabotage our show... made a brave effort to fill airtime.

Anyway. Show tomorrow! Be here, or be squere! Er... anyway. Listen. I promise you fabulous prizes*

*Prizes are entirely fictional.

-Dr. Casimir Jehosephat Thelonious Funk,
Whose middle names are also entirely fictional.

No comments: