Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Thank God It's Tuesday. Woo! Five-day weekend!

If Alex raises the topic, I'm obliged to comment, right. Excellent. Alex is entirely right about the imminence of the arrival of the Girl... One... His "sea of love" metaphor is too deep for me to fathom, however. Ahem. I think I want the life jacket, but when you take the phrase "drowning in a sea of love" on its own it sounds rather pleasant. Actually, it sounds like it should be a song title too, but I'm not going to write one if it isn't. Although I'll write "1" on my hand. Once you start writing things on your hands, it's hard to stop. Hands are so... handy... that way. I mean, paper can get lost, but if you lose your hand, you've got much bigger problems than forgetting to do physics homework or summat. Problems like blood loss. Although it does give you the opportunity to get a cyborg hand, which could probably be designed to have a excellent writing surface, or a built in PDA. Mmm... cyborg hands. Hmm, I'm not sure I like the sound of that.

The show went well today, but was unfortunately short. But the "lost episode" should come up at the same time as this one. No rant, but a well-reasoned critique of the Farmer's Almanac's fashion advice.

Alex's gift for phrase-smithing knows no limit or bound of good taste. Moving on...

I so want a cyborg hand now. But I don't want to lose one of these crazy bio-hands that I've already got. Such a quandary. Of course, I don't know where to get a cyborg hand, anyway. Maybe I could build one... out of Legos.

Speaking of Legos, HWA! Linkage!
Lego Building Program
It's neat. You need something to waste time during the long weekend. Besides college apps, anyway. Speaking of apps...

I am going to college somewhere! Got the U of I acceptance yesterday. Engineering, too. Go me! Virtual high-fives to all and sundry who would like one.

Well, that's enough rambling for now, at least until I can get a cyborg hand that can type while I do other things...

No comments: