Sunday, November 30, 2003

And the long weekend is coming to a close. Wave of rage and apathy towards school. Gar. And I still have essays to write. Ah, well, still plenty of time, as I have gotten the counselor parts together. Still, way too much writing to do.

Of course, Kate will surely dispute the threshold for "way too much" as she goes back to impending finals and great big piles of research.

Ooo, Bacchalia. It sounds fascinating. Actually, it sounds like an orgy of alcohol consumption and... orgies. Wacky Ohio-ans... What is the word for a person from Ohio, anyway? Ohians? Ohiese? Ohiode? Okeefenokee? No, that last one is something else. Of course, once they get full-swing into the Bacchalia, they probably don't care much about semantic issues, seeing as they'd be pretty busy making sure they're Bacchaliating properly. and drunk.

But moving on, y'all should check out Truck Dismounter, which I am about to linkify. It's loads of fun. Essentially, the idea is to smash the little man inside the truck with as much force as possible, given that said truck is moving in a purposeful fashion towards a solid wall, with predictable results. My best is 91,572.

And I think we can all guess my opinions on Kate being home for an entire month, but I also agree that her project is cool.

Hmm, Alex hasn't posted in a while; I hope he didn't eat any poisonous turkey, or have a piano dropped on him. That would be unhealthy.

No comments: