Wednesday, November 26, 2003

How come I figured that Pat would leave his apps until the last minute. He is such a procrastinator. I was lucky enough to have 4/5 colleges I'm applying to accept the Common App. That made my life so much simpler. However, I cannot say that I'm going to college anywhere as I did not apply to U of I. But why apply somewhere that I'd never go? it just didn't make sense. Besides, I think it'd actually be harder for me to get in there than the lower tier school on my list.

In Western Civ. yesterday, two girls who are currently attending U of I stopped by for a visit. So we got to hear about what they think of the place and their general impression of college. We also talked about weed-out classes, which makes me wonder: Is "The Girl" currently taking any weed-out classes? Anywho, U of I sounds big and full of beer.

Now me, I usually go for the small, liberal arts colleges. Hence, all the colleges I'm applying to are of that genre. Pat on the otherhand, goes in for those crazy engineering type colleges where his only choices will be to develop a cyborg hand or be eaten by sharks.

I want to wish everyone a very pleasent Thanksgiving and I hope that everyone eats more Turkey than they can digest. After all they Turkey have been genetically engineered to such an extent that if they were left to roam in the wild, their legs would break due to the extreme weight of their bodies and they are so fat that they'd probably sufficate. God Bless America. If you are a vegitarian, I have no sympathy for you and your bad-tasting tofu turkey.

Cranberry Sauce,
Dr. Rudolph Q. Suspendo

No comments: