Friday, November 21, 2003

Sigh. Alex, Alex, Alex.

You can't fight this. It comes from a higher authority. I am clearly a button. You don't have to like it; you don't even have to stop puffing up your lower lip when I say it. But, according to international law, the Supreme Court, and, at the very least, Kate, I am a button.

I don't know how you read homosexuality into math practice. It's crazy. Geeze. Don't be so immature, Alex.

Also, random words that mean nothing and sometimes raise painful images are quite unhelpful. If you're going to use a random word, it might as well be something completely random, like "gurzorblernak" or "pretzelfruit".

Also, I did not say anything about making love to a bear. I said, "I should tell them about drop bears." Now, you must understand that the drop bear is a poorly understood creature, native only to Australia, that speaks only Finnish. This is why it is so poorly understood; have you ever heard someone speak Finnish with an Australian accent? Speaking of weird accents and Australia, I'm going to go put up a link to something about the end of the world as soon as I finish rebutting Alex.

Fortunately, this rebuttal (and rebutton-al) is now complete. I'll be back with actual happenings in a bit.

No comments: