Monday, November 17, 2003

Well...I see that Pat has been holding down the fort while I've been away. And by away I mean working stage crew at the play. I by the play I mean "The Sting". And by the sting I mean pizza is expensive.

I don't know if it's a good idea for Dr. Funk to have a blog. I mean, he's a big enough procrastinator as it is, and this just gives him an excuse to not do things. But, I guess we all need our excuses.....I just hope he doesn't wear himself out before our radio show.

Speaking of radio shows.....the doctor says that all will be explained in time....so I'm here to explain some of it. The Albatross Hour is a radio show and you can catch it live Tuesday mornings at 7:30. However, if you are not a freak who is sitting at his computer while he should be on his way to school, then you can listen to us archived (providing the funkinator creates some outlines to give to "The Man."

To access the radio show, just go to www.fenwickfriars.com and click on the Internet Radio link. You can also e-mail our show with comments/concerns at albatross@fenwickfriars.com

Did I do a good job of explaining all that?

Did you know that fire is an important part of ecological succession?

Since Pat so desperatly wants me to say something in German:
Mehr Polster für das Stosse!


No comments: