Sunday, November 23, 2003

The problem with declaring today's number so early is that now, 18 hours later, the number is still 3. By the way, The Girl remains incredibly beautiful. But that's just going to provoke Alex again. And I think that we can all agree that Alex doesn't need to be provoked.

So let's see. Is there anything I can ramble about today. Besides how great love is. One of these days I'm just going to launch off into that, but I'm trying to resist. Just so everyone is warned. Which reminds me that I managed to get Johnathan Cross to sing "All you need is love" in the library a few days ago. It's funny because it's so out of character.

That's right, I forgot to mention that the party yesterday was in Riverside. ugh. I've seen odd streets before, but, as a city person who thinks the jogs in Narragansett are notable, I was shocked and horrified. A blind, epileptic monkey could have designed a better street system. Urban planning is no place for whimsical, artistic curves, damn it! I stand by my belief that streets should not intersect themselves, as I suspect Riverside's streets would do if they did not suddenly change names after blending into other streets for 50 feet and re-emerging. It boggles the mind.

In other news, The Chicago Bears still have a theoretical chance to reach the playoffs. Take that, Denver!


No comments: