Thursday, November 20, 2003

Hee....hee...hee...Pat said erected. And you call ME a sexual deviant. Let me not have to quote Senator Rick Santorum (you know, the guy who compared homosexual acts to beastiality) about what qualifies as sexual deviance these days.

I am in the library as I post this and I must say that I am acting somewhat undercover because the nazi study hall procter doesn't like kids on the computers unless they're working on a paper that's due next period. Let's just say the procters name is Martha W. no...no....that's too obvious. How about M. Westergaard.

Pat is not a button. Do not let him try to convince you otherwise.

I bet "The Girl" can't join our bloggination device because that crazy lesbian cult college she's going to has some wacky device in their network originally devised to keep students from downloading music. But it's just a guess. However, I do hope she gets on, because, as she said, I don't want the three way to end. Take that as you will.

It's funny that Pat bothers to post Scholastic Bowl results when the majority of people who read this blog are on the team anyway. It just goes to show you that a man who refuses to get an A in a class where the lowest possible A is 80% shouldn't be walking around making incentious remarks about sheep. Take that as you will.

I must end by saying:
Die dicke Anna trinkt ihre Schnapps gern.

No comments: