Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Oh Dear God....I just watched the skeletor segment again....I can't stop laughing. That is truly a brilliant piece of work.

Pat asked me to explain my German comments that I posted yesterday. They roughly translate into: More cushion for the pushin'
German is fun.

Pat is so hopelessly in love, I just don't know what to do. He either posts math team results, or talks about "The Girl"....I mean seriously...this guy is lost. On the subject of math team.....I wouldn't want to be seen at the math team table if I was an incoming freshman...that could sully one's image before they even get into high school. I mean, there are better ways to get all the hot girls than just joining math team--that's the easy way out.

The above paragraph did not make much sense...how unfortunate.

Some English teachers can ruin anything...even Hamlet...how unfortunate.

Sheep.

I must say that the play had awe-some-a power. Those who did not see it should be ashamed and have their Siamese concubines confiscated.

People.....let's all go to the "rate your teachers" link.....the more rating we have, the more precise the results are.

Everyone listen to the Albatross Hour...Pat was the only one on the show today and it'll probably be quite hilarious. The one man radio show is always a bad idea. It's just a good thing he had some music to play.

I must now take the time to flip Siby the virtual bird because he didn't want me on the blog just because I have a father...thats not a good reason.

No comments: