Thursday, February 26, 2004

Silly Anagrams. I'd say Pat has too much time on his hands, but then again, he doesn't sleep so I guess he doesn't have all that much time.

I'm not sure why I continue to predict doom with college. I had a really strong feeling that Pat and Kate's relationship would de-rail and explode in a magnificant fireball, but that didn't really pan out. Now I predict that Pat's brain will melt when he goes to college. For his sake, maybe I'll be 0-2.

I drew a monkey on my APES test today....I figure I'll either lose points or get extra credit (the monkey was explaining what waves in a light wave, so at least it was somewhat intelligent). The test itself was rather amusing as the essay question involved much repo bashing.

Note: 5 stories is a long way down. Plenty of time for things to reach terminal velocity......and explode.

Climax Keenly <-- good advice.

No comments: