Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Look! I laugh in the face of Fenwick and continue to blog during study hall. Take that corrupt technology department!

In English we were choosing research paper topics. I wanted Robert Louis Stevenson (any excuse to read Treasure Island again) but unfortunately someone beat me to the punch, so I settled with Gilbert & Sullivan. They're rather comical and I think the topic would keep me entertained. I know that Larsen and Lange are just dying to do their papers on some piece of the women's movement.

George Bush decided to bash the dems yesterday. He targeted John Kerry in particular. Dubbya kept on talking about how he's such a great wartime president and how strong he was during 9/11 and a bunch of other bull like that. I look forward to watching him get crushed in the debates. Of course, that doesn't mean he'll lose. After all, last year he got crushed in the debates (I don't think he ever actually answered a question) but he still got to be president. The fact that the supreme court appointed him to the position negates every positive thing they've ever done. The way I see it, they have no way to redeem themselves (unless they appoint Al Gore as Supreme Emperor of the Moon).

I like how Pat was faux sick yesterday. That's what you get for procrastinating and trying to reach deadlines. In my humble opinion, Pat will flunk out of college in a month. (Either that or change his whole philosophy on getting things done). Let's just hope Kate gets him into shape ~whip noise~

Tommorow's Lent....let the fasting and dreary purple decor commence!

No comments: