Monday, February 09, 2004


Well, things are interesting here at Oberlin. Roommate situation is definetely better than it was previously. Just got back from enrollment and class.

In breaking news Democratic presidential canidate Dennis Kucinich is going to be giving a major policy speech this Wed here on campus, and I am of course going. I want to see what a presidential canidate looks like really. I am not a supporter of his, but hey it should be a good show.

I am still trying to work out the exco schedule, I'm trying to see if I can't fit Modern Dance in. But I actually have a lot to choose from this semester: salsa, latin dance, hip hop, Nia dance, Tae Kwan Do, Aikido and Karate. Plus the swing dance exco which is a given. German is scary now- my teacher is actually from Germany and doesn't speak English very well so everything is in German, and the accent is really throwing me. The ten minute oral presentations that we are going to have to give are also frightening.

I am learning a Boston accent from my econ prof- yay to learning new accents.

I have decided that one of the upsides to Pat attending Stanford is the increased likelihood of surfing. oh and San Francisco.
So, I don't hate California, so there. I just really like everything east of Chicago and north of the Mason Dixon line.

Why does everybody like Edwards? I don't get it, I really don't. Somebody please explain.

I would like to call attention to the coincidence that after Carol Mosley Braun endorsed Dean his campaign started sliding. prophet

Current listening: Rhapsody in Blue and American in Paris-it would be incredibly cool if I could play these two on the piano. someday

No comments: