Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Radio Show today. It was most good, despite the serious lack of time. Having a show in the morning really bites; it can't run over time or else you'll be late to class. Therefore, we didn't even have time to properly disect Pat's rant and comment on his total insanity. Instead, we cut right to Weezer. Without rant disection the show definately loses something. But I don't know what it is.

So how 'bout that Super Bowl. What a game. I was rooting for the Panthers, so I was a little upset at the end, but since I don't really care about either team it was no big deal. In Boston, they rioted and turned over cars and lit fires and all that crazy stuff. You'd think it wouldn't be that big a deal considering the Pats just won the Super Bowl year before last. I guess that goes to show you that you can't trust anyone from New England.

Notice how I refrained from commenting on half-time....oh shoot...I just did.

You know what smells? English tests.

Since this is study hall and I really should be doing something else, I'll leave you with some sage advice: always wear the flag as a poncho.

Viele viele Kase.

No comments: