Friday, February 13, 2004

As another member of the press, I too am greatly offended by the blockage of our bloggination device. I believe it is a result of the bad language used on some blogs or the fact that Siby had links to game that Fenwick didn't know how to block. However, I was under the impression that Herr Nieto enjoyed reading the blogs, and I know for a fact that he has one of his own. This seems like an odd move for Fenwick, but they have blocked stranger things. Besides, their motto is: "We must only use our power to annoy!" Stupid censorship! It's like living in Mother Russia.

Here's my funny story of the day:
We were spending Thursday's study hall in the library, when Dr. Lordon (aka The Gerrymander aka D Lo) came up to Maria Latz and told her that "there's no such thing as a free lunch in this country." He then proceeded to force her to join the Genesis Gospel Choir because he paid her $40 Oak Park Gestapo parking ticket. This has taught me never to get myself into a situation where I'll wind up in D Lo's debt. However, now that I think about it, the first word that comes to my mind when I think of Maria Latz is gospel.

Tommorow is St. V's Day. I hear tell that Pat has a spectacular, extravagent, clever, sexy, expensive, fantabulous gift lined up for his wife. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: