Wednesday, February 25, 2004

There are days you feel half-dead in the morning and have not slept so you may as bloody well sing "Mother Nature's Son" for no apparent reason, although you don't feel much better for it. Then there are times you've got more energy than an electrified squirrel and you may as well sing "We Are the Champions" in a big enthusiastic group. In fact, you may as well sing anything you can think of all the way home, while riding with your three big trrophies. That was Wednesday. When one of the answers to a question is "blog" you tend to figure maybe its your day. And it was. Go Scho-Bowl! League Tournament Champions! I will, briefly, dance; you won't see it, but trust me, there's dancing. I should go to more Tournaments on 3 hours of sleep after writing essays.

But the essays did get done. I'm not terribly happy with them, but meh. I don't have to deal with them anymore, and maybe I'll get some scholarship money.

That took up rather a lot of my weekend, and repeated lack of sleep did a number on my digestive system, so I didn't show up on Monday. Also, Alex is a horrible mean person. But it's ok, because he's genetically incapable of saying something positive if it involves me and anyone going to college. This is a proven fact.

And Fenwick took first in Archdiocese yet again. I got thrid, which is not bad, but I would have gotten second if I'd noticed m had to be positive. And I was pretty much not going to beat Joe Pacold regardless. Good times, anyway, with Kiefer and Fogel.

I know I promised stuff about how macho Kevin Altier is, and I'll get to that eventually, because if I don't explain people will think I'm weird.

Instead, I'll talk about anagrams, because anagrams are all kinds of fun. Anagrams are when you rearrange people's names to spell stuff, for those not in the know. All of these with the aid of the Internet Anagram Server:

Patrick Lange:
NAACP ELK GRIT
PACKAGER LINT
PLACATER KING
PIG CANAL TREK
CARNAL KEG PIT

Katherine Anzinger: A Thinker in Zen Rage.

Alex McKinley:
ACE XYLEM LINK
CLIMAX KEENLY

Ryan Kiefer: Yak Refiner

Tom Larsen: Mortal Sen

John Pisani: Ninja is Po', Join Spain, I Join Naps

Nick Kohout: Hi, Knockout! (Give it up for the Player King, folks)

Albatross Hour: A Labor Hurts So.

And so I will end with that, because I've got to sleep and whatnot. Maybe some more anagrams tomorrow.

No comments: