Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Soooo, Alex is on Kairos. Things have happened. Now... we wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep. I'm pretty excited. Especially with the leader crop that's been working their mojo this time.
.
.
Well, I suppose I could do something else while I wait, or I could blog. Technically, I suppose blogging is doing something anyway.

Scholastic bowl, though missing a classy fat man and a certain Mr. To-the-ohout yesterday, beat both Bishop Mac and Providence by respectable margins. Kankakee, however, is too far away from things. Things were said on the van that will not be repeated. No, no Kairos secrets revealed, just a few EXTREMELY disturbing images. I'm still crying on the inside. Well, not really. But my eyes are still bugged out on the inside, or something like that. At least I missed math class.

Today, well, I did get a six on the AtPac contest. Otherwise pretty mediocre, what with the people missing and the suspense. On the other hand, Second semester seems to be revving up fairly gradually, except for English class. Good old Ben Jonson, straight out of the gate and already done, and onto Donne.

"In the war, you were over Oveur and under Unger?"
"No, I was over Unger and Oveur was under Donne"
Ah, Airplane.

Speaking of unlikely speakers of jive, check out the wacky happening on the Larsenblog. Seems to be some sort of freestyle rap battle going on.

Well, I'm done for now. I should do my Donne reading. Or something.

No comments: