Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Monkeybits. (yes, that's what passes for profanity from me these days. Try it, it's fun. Monkeybits!) But anyway, I'm using weird profanity because I forgot to mention one of the more interesting parts of the Kaneland episode. You see, after the morning rounds, both Fenwick A and Fenwick B got into the afternoon tournament. So, naturally, our first match was, brilliantly, Fenwick A vs. Fenwick B. I should hardly need to say this, but Fenwick A won.

Anyway, going back to school Monday was not the best of experiences (Kate continues to insist that it is a dreadful tragedy that I don't, in general, enjoy school). Speaking of Kate, The more enjoyable part of my Monday was spent with her. We almost went sledding. Instead, taking the natural course of action on a freezingly cold day, we had ice cream. There was hot fudge too, so I suppose we don't seem quite so insane if that's considered.

For the moment I have to deal with a certain Mr. Hamlet andthat bastard Shakespeare.

No comments: