Sunday, January 18, 2004

Look! It's Alex! He lives!

Anyway, I've learned I should never promise to blog things tomorrow, as it causes me to be delayed for several days, and then I feel bad, because , y'know, I've let the readers down and all. And it just won't do to disappoint the fanbase.

Speaking of fanbases, I've got to check if Alex is up for a show the day he gets back, because we've got to get back in the groove of this, and I've had a rant sitting around for months now, which is highly irregular. And Revolver has given me another source of music. Revolver is incredibly, unspeakably awesome. But I digress.

Anyway, I've been distracted the past couple days by finishing the last of my applications. Turned in Oberlin on the 15th with about two hours to spare, and I now have the most appealing backup school ever. Of course, wouldn't you know it, now I have other, secondary apps to do, like the U of I honors app (which I assume is the route to monetary offers thence). Also, I appear to be a candidate for a "Presidential Scholarship", which I suppose I rather prestigious, although at the moment it's registering as "another essay to write." Yay.

By this point I can barely remember that I had finals, but I seem to recall they went well. But the important thing is that DeNico's makes a really good pizza, and a cheap one too. Tuesday was my first DeNico's experience, right after Finals D-day of chem and physics. A very brain-frying day, that, but I managed an A on both.

This week does mark a turning point in my Java enterprises though. I made an actual, marginally useful program: "Charge Field" (don't worry Larsen, GrudgeMonsters goes back into development this week). So I'll be geeking out to my Java-generated electric field lines for a while. I am so awesome.

BLOG.

Also, go Kairos! Joy~! and such. Have fun, all.

No comments: