Friday, January 30, 2004

Oh yeah?


Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

Mmm. Bavaria, the land of chocolate. Which reminds me, the Oak Park Bakery makes a very good brownie. Or at least, they make a very good half-brownie, as I have no idea how the other half was. I'm looking at you, Mr. Draski.

I'm still waiting for Draski and Finnell to throwdown so they can determine once and for all whether math team or scholastic bowl will hold the ultimate supremacy.

Anyway, Banua approaches with haste. Hope to see a good crowd of people, and some good entertainment. Tom Larsen, master of guitar, and Joe Edmonds, one of few people who play the electric violin, feature prominently. Not that I know Joe Edmonds (I don't even know if I'm spelling his name right) but he has an electric violin, which looks cool.

Also, Matt Pembroke received 4 dollars today in exchange for his eating a stick of chalk. In theory, he did it in exchange for 15 dollars, but the rest may not be forthcoming. It was very impressive in a very stupid way. He ate it all at once too, much to the detriment of his mouth. Chalk, being a very dry, chalky substance, tends to make the mouth dry, so he had some trouble swallowing. Even when he managed to swallow, the entire inside of his mouth was coated with chalk. Teeth, tongue, cheeks, lips, everything. It was moderately disturbing. It is a tragedy that there was no camera.

And with that image, I leave you.

No comments: