Monday, January 05, 2004

It seems, at least in my experience that something "a little off" always happens at Kaneland. During both of my two trips there, I was taken to be the Fenwick Scholastic Bowl Coach. And then there was the almost winning the whole tournament and the hand breaking incident and the parcelling out of the seven deadly sins.

I have to admit that I am a little less than thrilled about the title that Pat has recently come by. Although I probably should be more worried about his threat to bring out my inner nerd once and for all and release it on an unsuspecting world. I plan to counteract by pushing the arts front specifically (guitar and swing). And baking, must not forget the baking. And skiing

Casey will from now on be connected with volleyballs in my mind. which is intensely amusing.

Hopefully the good Dr. Suspendo will be back in action on blog, radio, and in person. He has created the perfect excuse to go out to eat if ever one was needed. And I have really good Ginza pictures for him.

Boo to the Chicago Tribune for making people pay to access their archives- yet another reason why the NYT is such a better paper. They aren't stingy

Yay to the belated sledding excursion tommorrow. Hopefully Pat will have recovered from the Dean v. Bush debate yesterday and his electrolyte balance will have returned to normal, thus he will no longer be in complete shock.

No comments: