Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So I'm not really sure when this blog just became a place for Pat to vomit his emotions from time to time. As it stands, the current state of the blog is gettin' way too weird for my tastes. This is partly due to the fact that it's impossible to read into the 7-10 layers of thought and double meaning that Pat puts into each post. I mean, if you took what he writes at face value, you'd think that he just copied and pasted some results from a random word generator.

It seems the days of rational blogging have come to an end. I would try to stem the tide of irrational emotions, but I'm far too busy to regularly update this blog. I just thought that I should make some sort of comment after reading the last three posts made me dizzy.

For Pat's sake, let's hope he celebrates 4/20.

No comments: