Thursday, March 18, 2004

Soooo....according to the little talk today at school, being gay is a disease. Actually here's how the conversation went:

Student: Why does God make gay people?
Speaker: That's a difficult question. Why does God give people leukemia? Of course, I'm not saying being gay is a disease. But why does God make serial killers?

There you have it. If being gay isn't a disease, then it's akin to being a serial killer. What an enlightening presentation. I'm so glad Finkwick wasted my time. Sheesh.

In other news, Pat has a magical watch that's counting down to the say when Blake can be president. He also confessed that his relationship with Kate lost him Jimmy Hendrix. And I quote: "Well, the flaming guitar sex was good, but the relationship didn't really have any substance." Hmmmm.....

I'm convinced that Jon Stewart listen to The Albatross Hour and steals material from us. But I can't complain because of all the jokes we've stolen from him over the years.

Bunbury

No comments: