Monday, March 15, 2004

Be sure to tune into the radio show tommorow; we plan to make insulting comments towards Texas' capital punishment system. If you missed last week's show, it has just been archived...so hit the link for some good times.
I also encourage everyone to click on the Albatross Shop link and check out Pat's rockin' T-Shirt designs. Now you to can own your very own Dr. Funk designed Albatross Hour apparell.

I'm watching Jesus Christ Superstar right now and I am convinced that it is the Best. Rock Opera. Ever. I don't feel bad that it was the basis for almost all my knowledge of the life of Jesus. What better way to tell the story of our Lord and Savior than through song and excessive electric guitars? Instead of going to see the Passion of the Christ, I think everyone should just rent Jesus Christ Superstar. I guarantee you'll have more fun.

Pat had a very interesting experience before first period today. It involved Brian Mitchell, Trish Tardella, and lots of sticky, red juice. I'll let him give you the details.

Buddha finds you sexy.

No comments: