Tuesday, March 02, 2004

How about those gay people. Anyway, now that Alex and I have been outed as straights, we're going to go out and watch sports events while cheering and hooting in a manly fashion. Actually, I'm probably goin' to get down to the girl's basketball this weekend, but I don't know about the hooting.

In a highly controversial match (read: blatantly biased) match, Varsity Scho-Bizzle lost to the teachers by 2 points, although 15 points were judged to be awarded in a manner not in agreement with standard practice. But Kohout beat Fr. Lapata to "transubstantiation," and that was a truly beautiful moment.

And tomorrow, two things linked only by being abbreviations, JETS and OC.

In the tradition of blogs mentioning music, I present your semi-random 10-minute songlist of today:
Beatles, "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey"
Captain Beyond, "Dancing Madly Backwards"
Bob Dylan, "Changin'"

No comments: