Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Radio show today! We finally got a slot in the afternoon.....so now I predict we'll start showing up to do the show. Anyway, we have tons of triumphant return madness to share with our listeners, so I encourage you all to check us out.

I must also say how much I disagree with posting long sets of lyrics on the blog.....songlists are acceptable, that way we can go out and listen to the music ourselves, but I don't want to sit here and read music...that's not what it's for. Unless, of course, there is one really powerful line of lyrics that you would like to use as a quote to make you seem profound.

I also must express my deep sadness at the demise of LarsenBlog. Why, Larsen? Why?

Some guy from the Sierra Club called me last night and told me why I should vote for Barack Obama. I told him I already planned to....I think that made his night.

Raplh Nader is secretly a Republican who is trying to get George W. elected for a second time. Therefore I have a message for him:
You already ruined one election you ego-maniac, don't do it again!
Sadly, I doubt Ralph Nader reads this blog and, therefore, I don't think he'll get my message. Seriously, I can't believe he's running...it fills me with so much rage.

If you would like to hear anymore of my musings on politics and life in general, I encourage you to tune into the radio show.

Verliebt, verlobt, verheiratet 'n Kind gekriegt, geschieden, raus.

No comments: