Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well, hell… if I knew what I was doing, I’d have to have a plan, wouldn’t I?

I love thunderstorms. More beautiful weather today. It actually was traditionally beautiful most of the day, but we got some hardcore intermittent thunderstorms this evening. And I’m just the kind of person who stands outside longer when it’s raining, so that was fun.

And it looks as though I might not fall asleep in Social Science this quarter. Huzzah. It’s communists a-go-go at the moment, but we are getting into the 20th century after all. Also, timelines of the start of World War I are amusing. For the first week of August, Germany finds someone else to declare war on every day. You know, it’s been kind of a bad century for Germany.

So let’s see… coherent descriptions of events. So the final event of spring break was the seeing of a movie with, let’s say… more incest than you’d expect from a movie with incest. Good movie though, in its own way. But either way, we managed to commandeer another Dunkin’ Donuts, so it was well worth it. Good times.

I managed to do so much stuff over spring break that it almost feels relaxed back here at the U of C. Of course, things are still winding up here. Ah well. And it’s not as though I have nothing better to do, I just don’t want to do it yet… delicious, delicious procrastination. I ought to write another rant.

No comments: