Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Well, as long as everybody else is updating the blog, I think I'll post, too. Besides, Sween-Dog yelled at me the other day for not posting in awhile. (Also, ask to read his "Confessions of a Derbisol Addict", quality stuff)

Things have been decent over the past couple weeks. Khyber Pass was yummy. Rushmore was good until I fell asleep (I was just lucky I didn't wake up naked in a corn field in Indiana with 50 cents taped to my forehead. I hate it when that happens.)

Radio show yesterday focused on the cyborg menace and unoriginal names for cats and dogs. Listen when they archive it, it's good times.

I'll being going into the hospital tommorow @ 6:00am for another surgery. I'll be there about a week (what a great way to spend spring break. Some go to Jamaca, some to Mexico. Me? I go to the University of Chicago Hospitals to get cut open. YES! Free morphine, too!) I better see some visitors or else I'll kick all your butts when I hobble back into school after break.

Pat, Peter, and I have Abbey Road names now:
Me: Maxwell Silverhammer
Peter: The Sun King
Pat: Mean Mr. Mustard
Polythene Pam is still open....any takers?

With deepest lack of colons,
Maxwell Silverhammer

No comments: