Sunday, April 04, 2004

It always takes forever to get home from Oberlin, and an instant to get back to get back to Oberlin. craziness


It always looks preetier here when I come back to. I blame relativity.

The Khyber pass was good; I think I just like Greek and Mexican food more. I really like Greek food, everything except that cheese that they light up that I can never remember the name of; but Alex will and then I'll be 0 for 3 between smoking the Mary Jane, Fiddler and on the roof, and the whatchamacallit cheese. I wouldn't know how the Nan tastes; I wasn't fast enough.

Someday I will see Goodbye Lenin!

See, I finally go away to school and can go where I please without parental juxtaposition and there's nowhere to go. On the upside, not going swing dancing Friday has allowed me to get the coolest dancing shoes ever, so that's happy. I will go to Ida Noyes every weekend this summer to spite meine mutter now. She and I are really going to be duking it out this summer, esp. with class and interning in the city every day- (victory will be mine.)

Next weekend: Drag Ball. My friend Chris has offered to lend Pat both a dress and shoes; I think this will be a new kind of peer pressure. Leave it to the admissions office to have all the admitted students come to Oberlin, the same weekend as Drag Ball. Next time maybe they'll get Safer Sex Night and Parent's weekend to coincide. Drunken people in drag vows to be an interesting show for the Lange family.

No comments: