Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I'M AAALLLLLIIIIIIVEEEE!

Ahem....well...yes...anyway....surgery was fun...sort of...I guess....or not at all....either way.

It was done laproscopically (involves cameras and robot arms) this time so the recovery was faster. They didn't even give me a morphine button. They just stuck a "medicine tube" into my spine (the same kind of business they give women in labor). Also, major props go out to Sween-Dog and Anti Semitic Tim for their visit. Hell Boy and Superman comics along with a baseball signed by Tim "Rocket Socks" Martin made that green jello go down so much easier.

I'm convinced that I have a super mutant healing factor ala Wolverine because I just keep bouncing back from these surgeries....and it would be really cool to have a super mutant healing factor.

I was born with a plasitc spoon in my mouth,
Maxwell

No comments: