Friday, December 19, 2003

Yay! Lack of school! This pleases me greatly. of course, I'm going to be doing college apps during the break, but it's still an improvement in free time. Fortunately, an excellent use of my free time is about to become available.

You know, a lot of people have already seen Return of the King and they seem to figure that since I haven't seen it yet, that gives them more geek points than me. But they are neglecting one crucial, crucial point: I am going to see it with my Dungeons & Dragons group... So there. To beat me now, you're going to have to go in costume, and frankly, I don't think you people have the cojones for that. Or the conejos, for that matter.

Congratulations to all y'all Kairos leaders, especially Maciej and Kohout. I would pay to watch Group Maciej. Not that I trhink Kohout won't be a great leader; I just don't think he's as prone to wacky hijinx. Prove me wrong, Kohout, prove me wrong. Then tell me all about it.

Course, where some have succeeded, others have failed. No leadership for me (or Siby or Kiefer or etc.). Maybe next time. Ah well. The upside is I don't have to do the whole massive workload thing.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

No comments: