Saturday, December 13, 2003

Apps, apps, apps, appity app app apps. Yep. I know most of you people are done with them, 'cause you got that "planning ahead" thing going. But I gots me some essays to do so I can trun them in online before zero hour. Stanford due Monday. Then I get to breathe a little and do MIT and U of C for the 1st. Nothing says Christmas like essays, but I can proabably get them done before then.

Ah well, just have to keep riding those warm, fuzzy Kairos feelings.

Yeah, good luck to Maciej and Mr. to-the-Ohout on their first scho-bowl coaching expedition.

Alex is still out, unfortunately. He is much missed by me and others. For example, Siby asked me to say this:
"Yeah alex, siby just wanted me to tell ya this: 'alex, we all know you're a wizard, so work your magic and come back soon!'"

So do that.

One more thing: There's a new link up in the madness section, sent by my good friend Al. It is quite delirious. Check out the shoes.

No comments: