Friday, December 05, 2003

Sorry for the long delay folks, but I've been busy with influxes of homework and Scho bowl and math team and last but not least working on college apps.

But here I am, ready to provide more fabulous amusement for the good people of cyberspace (and probably Fenwick). And to speak to the success of our movement, I've spotted a member of the Fenwick faculty rating teachers. I would check for what they are, but I'm trapped in study hall and RateYouTeachers has been blocked (for students).

Also, yesterday myself and the good Kevin Altier made our amateur acting auditioning premiere. We weren't that bad, but we won't be the main attraction of the film club movie. For that you'll need to go to Joe "Fro Joe" O'Connor, master thespian. Damn, thespian is a funny word. But Joe's performances were brilliant.

Okay, so, just to continue my trend of posting Scho bowl results, Varsity is now 4-1 on the season. The loss was an unbearably close game vs. Marist. I blame Southern poets. And in a broader sense, the Arts, my oldest and most deadliest foe. The double superlative is used for emphasis.

And also, Alex is alive yet. Really. And it wasn't a piano.

Well, that's about it for the moment. Kairos is fast approaching, and remains perfectly shrouded in mystery. I can only assume it will be buckets of fun.

No comments: