Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Done. With. Stanford. Booyah! Not a day too soon, as it were. Now I suppose I should get to work on the others shortly.

So, in case anyone noticed, I wasn't in school yesterday, because I was sick. The sinus infection seems to have built a new outpost in the stomach region, so I didn't want to throw up on all you good people. But I'm pretty much ok now.

Oh. Interesting occurrence today. The official duration of my Kairos was extended to this morning. Alas, nothing more can be revealed here.

On that note, Good luck to all the Kairos leader applicants, especially Siby and Maciej, cause they've tried already and they would be awesome leaders. Of course, a lot of people would be awesome leaders, but these two especially. It would so rock to have a D3 group at Kairos. Of course, I've got to do the leader application in a bit too.

Let's see... I've also put up a link to Fenwick's favorite faux Frenchman, Tom Larsen (Larçon), the Ragin' Cajun. He's got a guitar, I hear.

No radio today, because I had homework to catch up on, andAlexx is still out. We may have an opportunity to get a slot at a less ungodly hour; I'll keep folks up to date. I've got one heck of a rant waitin' for the return from hiatus.

No comments: