Friday, June 11, 2004

Summer just flies by, doesn’t it, folks? No need to worry yet, though; there’s still a lot of time to go. And fun to be had, especially at, say, someone’s graduation party.

June 19th
3:00 PM-whatever
Lange residence.

Email: Gondolin60@hotmail.com/ AIM: Gondolin60 for questions, details, you need help finding my house, RSVPing, etc.

Now, true to my word, anyone who has read this should consider themselves invited. Some of you will receive paper invitations around midweek based on the possibility that you aren’t regularly reading this blog (for shame!) or I especially want you to show up. But seriously, come one, come all.

Well, it’s been a lazy week, but I’ve been doing stuff sporadically. I went to dance class with Kate on Tuesday. I am now moderately capable of doing a basic Charleston. While I wouldn’t say I’ve been possessed by a fever for the dance, it was pretty fun. So over the next few weeks, I’ll be ready for all kinds of crazy old-school dancing. And should a rave break out, I can flail with the best of them. So I’m a multiple threat. No party can faze me! Well, actually, I can think of quite a few that would. I have no idea what to do at an upper-class British tea party… or a witch-burning. Come to think of it, stumbling unexpectedly into a wild lesbian orgy would probably be awkward in practice.

I admit the previous line may have crossed a line. Obviously, it didn’t cross itself, but it no doubt crossed some other, bounds-of-good-taste-related line.

The point is, Doctor Zoidberg is clearly the funniest Jewish crustacean ever. No, wait, actually, the point was that dancing was fun, and accompanied by a lot of walking around downtown (and buying emergency socks). There were also delicious cookies.

And today launched the official launch of my job hunt, on account of I need to avoid selling CutCo knives, because, well, none of us really want me walking around with a briefcase full of knives, right?

And so, this post shall come to a close, because if there was anything else I wanted to mention, I’ve forgotten about it. But you, gentle reader, don’t forget about that party, and/or hooking me up with any other parties as maybe transpiring.

No comments: