Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Ahh. 2:00 AM. Riding a little too much caffeine, watching anime, listening to new Beatles CDs, writing poetry, thinking deep thoughts.

Summertime, how I missed you.

There have been parties.
There will be dancing.

And always with a-doings a-transpiring, provided I can track people down.

which reminds me, my party is on the 19th. Chances are that if you're reading this you're invited. But I've yet to hash out all the details, so stay tuned.

And I am going to write a little cool something-something when I get around to it, hopefully the day before yesterday, but that fell through.

Least-of-my-worries poll: Which of these Beatles tunes should I use as a wake up track?
A. "Good Morning, Good Morning"
B. "Here Comes the Sun"
C. "I'm Only Sleeping"

Vote Early, Vote Often, people.

No comments: