Thursday, June 24, 2004

Again, the blog has lied dormant for some time. I can't believe Pat didn't post on the results of his party, so i'll mention it here. It was good times with special appearences made by Columbian Drug Lord Carney, Rascist Ozga, a Classy Polish Man, the 'Fro, Al "the pal" Schorsch and his magical banjo, M. Sullivan Sweeny, Sarah "I like Wine Cheese" Campillo, and many others. Of course, let's not forget that the whole thing was run by Public Assassin Paul Lange and his Accordian Groupies.

There were darts, cousins, James Bond, and mythical waffles....so you know it was great.

In other news...I have my last surgery scheduled for July 6th. wOOt! All this hospital nonsense will finally be done away with. So everyone send be groovy hippy vibes that day so I'll be out of the hell hole known as UofC faster. (no offense to anyone who will be attending UofC...I'm sure it's an excellent college)

Go Cubs!

No comments: