Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And he can't do this and he don't do that.

I respect this man. Not so much as a rapper. But definitely behind the boards. Also, he's always seemed a bit unhinged and I hear he's into guns. Plus, look how nice those Jordans are.

This song here is just about one year old. It got some rotation in the fall, mostly at parties with lots of drunk girls. It came so quickly on the heels of Lollipop and had no better lyrics that I largely dismissed the track. But coming back to it now, I have found appreciation. Namely, that's a damn good sample of a song right there. You have taken the basic elements of Lollipop and reworked them into an entirely different sound. Also, I have no idea what kind of bass he's using here, but that shit knocks down walls. daviddaviddaviddaviddaviddavidbanner.

You can watch the video on YouTube, but I can't seem to embed it in this country. I can, however, give you the instrumental, just in case you need to get some sick flow off your chest this morning.



No comments: