Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Festive or Something
21st birthdays, a sacred rite of passage. And also they make things convenient. Also a convenient reason to party for a week. This is good because what with classes being over and the population being sparse, there's not much to do but celebrate Megan's 21st. Good times.
That and write and draw a little.


This is a notebook sketch/abstract thingy I did a while back. Trying to see if I can pretty it up with some image software and the like.

-On an entirely different note, I occasionally worry that I can play odd games with my state of happiness. I suspect I'm far more interesting when I'm discontent, and this takes energy to cultivate. Being at the top of my game is tiring on several levels. I'm still hashing plenty of things out, I guess.

No comments: