Saturday, November 05, 2005

Idealism, when forced into a pragmatic, unpleasant-but-long-term-healthy course of action, occasionally whirs itslef into a ball of tension and bitterness. So... argh.

In less angsty news (Man, I hate being angsty, but that doesn't really help), I actually had a decent day. And I've made $22 this week getting studied and probed (well, probed not so much). Also, Harold and Kumar is still an incredible movie. God bless Neil Patrick Harris.

"Where will you go?"
"Wherever God takes me."

And in music, I am on a hell of a Belle & Sebastian kick, having downloaded on a semi-random basis one of their albums (The Boy with the Arab Strap). "Dirty Dream Number Two", "Is It Wicked Not to Care?", and of course "A Summer Wasting" happens to resonate well at the moment.

1 comment:

Pat said...

aha! Make that 32 bucks being probed. And dear God, why does it seem like all of these studies are about racism?