Friday, October 14, 2005

So early in the morning...

Anyway, on the upside, I went to fencing, played Eurorails with Jim and Lisy, and saw a raccoon yesterday. Eurorails, is the only game I know that combines Europe, freight-hauling, and crayons (how else would you lay down track?). I should never have gone to Spain. That was my downfall. But I actually didn't suck too bad my first time.

The raccoon was outside BratMart around 1 AM, by a tree. The raccon and I actually had an interesting moment where it ducked out of site, I looked to where I though it had gone, turned around and saw it about three feet away. Both I and the raccoon simultaneously jumped and took a step backward. And then I took a few more steps back and allowed it to cross the sidewalk and hide in the bushes, and I was on my merry way back to the dorm.

I have songs stuck in my head. The most innocuous is "John Henry Was a Steel Drivin' Man".

Oh, and there's another poem up from a while ago: "Ought to Know Better". Boy howdy.

2 comments:

Pat said...

So, yeah, this "word verification" thing doesn't seem too horribly obnoxious. And it's supposed to defeat the random-comment-bots. ::crosses fingers::

Alex said...

sweet.

but it didn't end in bloodshed.