Monday, October 10, 2005

Oh, wow. I'm tired. what a weekend. I'm alive, everybody. Fencing parties, marathons, sketchy printings deals with the devil, and the like. Seriously, need sleep. Hopefully I'll get time to do more detailed event summaries soon. Gotta do something to earn that link. Maybe make a logo. Oh, and there's anothe issue of the shady dealer out. Christ, I don't have a link to that, do I? Better fix that.

I seriously haven't blogged in two weeks. That alarms me. It's been eventful, I assure you. So much so that I really feel like more than two weeks must have passed. Althought hat would make my lag of blogging even more ridiculous.

More eventually. I know better than to say tomorrow, but yeah... poetry even. Peace out, Earth-dwellers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat said...

I promise you that this will end in bloodshed.