Monday, July 11, 2005

Well, the past couple day certainly compensated for the lack of social activity on Thursday, I must say. Though I still need to get "the band" back together. But other than that, a most excellent period.

The main show being Blancofest parts One and Deaux, wherein two extremely sober men (and Tim Marco) sang "I Love Pat Lange" repeatedly, to Andrew WK's "I Love New York City". "Blitzkrieg Bop" was similarly altered. It was during this period I decided I needed a strong drink. Also, there was a Russian dog named Gershwin, or a Gershwin dog named Russian, but either way, it understood abstract concepts, mostly "Vengeance" and "Guilt". I only kicked it accidentally, but I was immediately retributed upon. And Kevin Altier go sooo many drunk dials, it's not even funny. Actually, it's hilarious. I blame Wisconsin. Failing that, alcohol. I was not involved, being possibly the only one not to drunk dial him Friday. Although he was not alone in foolishly occupying another state. It was unusually common.

Also of not, Fischer-Price makes an excellent turntable, meaning record player. Yes, it was a Fischer-Price record player, which Nic owned from his childhood. And there was much rejoicing (and playing of records).

Above and beyond that (which was a lot of fun), I am unexplainably happy. So. Whee!

~Summer in the city,

No comments: