Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Well, I feel that I should make some sort of post. Since it has been awhile, although I don't believe I have anything too constructive to say.

Finals week crawls ever closer here at Grinnell as people are bogged down with papers and presentations. I have two finals and a paper to acccomplish before I arrive home in beautiful Berwyn on the 18th. I'm really looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year (seeing as I spent the last holiday season gettting an internal organ removed).

In other new, "Tulips are Better than One," is a hit on KDIC radio here at Grinnell College. I think last weeks show was particularly good, seeing as we had several people call in to compliment us. The blend of wacky talk interspliced with good music never fails.

Finally, the facebook has finally done something good for me. My best friend from grammar school recently got a facebook account, so all of the sudden we are back in touch after a long hiatus. It turns out that he has a radio show at DePaul. So that's pretty cool.

And now I must depart to Wal-Mart to buy things.

3 comments:

Alex said...

I have forgotten to mention that I also added a link to this crazy person I happen to know. Feel free to not go to the site, since most of it probably won't make much sense to you. But, then again, does this blog? But you should check it out because I hear tell that there's a comical picture of myself posted.

Pat said...

Intrigued as I am by the prospect of this website you've linked too, it doesn't seem to work. Are you sure the link is right? Of course, Kate seems to have gotten to it. Puzzing.

Alex said...

The link is correct. I am puzzled to why the site has gone off-line, but I believe Merritt is working on the problem.