Thursday, October 07, 2004

Wow, Alex posting consecutively. Very impressive. Which mean I'd better bring in an update. Congrats on the show, by the way.

Mead continues apace, of course. Rumor has it a secondary project of cider exploded.

The past few days , the "where fun comes to die" bit has hit home. Multiple convergent homework and all, plus the Iliad is more boring than I had hoped. I mean, blood, killing, Greeks! What more could you ask for?

But on the other hand, College bowl is spiffy. It's Scho-bowl, but bigger. And we go farther for tournaments. And cosmetically different buzzer systems, for whatever reason. Plus, U of I is in our sectional.

Also, my roommate is the quiet little Chinese guy who you just know is going to flip out and kill people in awesome ways at the end of the movie. Especially so in a red leather trenchcoat (yay! used clothing store!).

No comments: