Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hey...I think I'll post again.

The vice-presidential debate. Luke Skywalker versus Darth Vader. Sexy v.s. Decaying. I think John Stewart put it best:
"A half-hour ago Dick Cheney just unhinged his jaw and swallowed John Edwards whole. When asked why he did it, he responded, 'I needed his life force'" Indeed.

The majority of the American people, however, thought that it went well for Edwards. Apparently, people are not as incredibly stupid as I make them out to be. They could see Cheney lying through his teeth and I guess he came off as old and bitter this time around. One of those grumpy guys who yells "Get off my dang lawn you punk kids!" Which I think is very appropriate for the Edwards v.s. Cheney debate.

I suppose many of you may wonder how Grinnell is. All I can say is it's too jawesome for words. Truly great. Awesomely great. Really.

That's all for now.

No comments: