Thursday, September 24, 2009

Two-Fisted Whimsy

I suppose I'm on Twitter now, and I can't entirely justify it. Originally, I signed up and then didn't write a thing for months. then I had to use it to test some code for work, and I appear to be using it to comment on random things I observe in New York. So, yeah: my twoots. I will try not to let it become the traditional tedious stereotype. In fact, I'll try not to twut anything unless Oscar Wilde would be proud to have also twytted it first. That twink.

1 comment:

Santiago said...

Aphorisms/witticisms are a good use of Twitter; the brief and fragmentary medium lends itself to them. Also worthwhile are bits of newly acquired knowledge that may be useful or enjoyable to the people likely to be reading, and possibly also links one's new blog posts or social bookmarks (I have Twitterfeed set up to tweet anything I tag with "share" on my Delicious account).

Some valuable thoughts on Twitter on another blog that is worth reading: http://thugout.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/in-defense-of-social-networking-services/