Friday, October 26, 2007

Write Something Every Tenday?
Let it never be said that I did not eventually fulfill at least one thing I promised. There's a Go! Team track linked in the previous post. Download, fools.

Maybe also to recommend soon: The Shout Out Louds. I went to their show at the Logan Square Auditorium last Friday, and bought Our Ill Wills, their second album.

Also, Blogger randomly advocated this blog, which fill me with glee, especially in light of The Shady Dealer's plan to restart the once-great tradition of the University of Chicago Mustache Race. It was abondoned sometime in the 30's.

Thought for the day: In my Networks class, we need to write a reliable network communication protocol (like TCP). In order to make sure we are providing reliability properly, and because wired ethernet is reliable under any sane circumstance, our professor has provided a layer of deliberately unreliable code. "Now providing unreliability!" I'm writing a poem about it. Srsly.

No comments: