Thursday, January 06, 2005

Correction: Now this is snow. Beautiful, beautiful snow. I need to go out and do something appropriately silly in it tomorrow.

Presently trying to finagle a way for my mp3 player and iTunes to cooperate smoothly. Damn your defaulting to AAC format, Apple! Moving on…

Oh, and I have an mp3 player now. only a 256 MB model. PC shall serve as the database (which I was doing with iTunes, but…), and there shall be much random shuffling between them.

Today, well, today I spent too much time playing Rome: Total War. I happily report that it is an excellent game, and furthermore, the Seleucids rock. They’re like Greeks, but with elephants, and elephants are suitably badass (also, well-nigh invulnerable). And I skipped fencing because, well, you try fencing three day in a row and see if you can walk.

Finally, Michel de Montaigne has an inordinately positive view of cannibals.

No comments: